On November 2nd, Wharton will release invitations to its Group Interviews (“Team Based Discussions” or “The Wharton TBD”). If you haven’t done so already, please review our dedicated post for preparation tips for your team based discussion.
As in previous rounds, MBA Admissions Advisors will be holding several mock group interviews to help applicants prepare.
During the mock Wharton TBD, our goal is to mirror the experience you will have at Wharton as closely as possible. We host the mock group interview via Skype video chat, which our past clients have told us is the best substitute for the real thing (you can read some of their reviews here).
We offer three packages:
- $295 for participation in the mock interview and 20-minutes of individual feedback from one of our firm’s Founders
- $495 for participation in two mock Wharton TBDs, plus 2 individual 20-minute feedback sessions with one of our firm’s Founders
- $495 for participation in one mock interview, 20-minutes of individual feedback, and an additional 45-minute strategy session with one of our firm’s Founders. The 45 minutes includes a mock one-on-one interview, personalized feedback on that mock interview, and an individualized strategy discussion around what we believe the Wharton adcom will be focusing on based on your application, your strengths, and your weaknesses. We will also use this time to prepare you for the 1:1 portion of the interview process.
Available dates (we will be adding time slots as necessary) :
Saturday, November 5th from 10.30am EST to 11.30am EST[WAITLIST] Sunday, November 6th from 12pm EST to 1pm EST – Group 1 Sunday, November 6th from 12pm EST to 1pm EST – Group 2 Saturday, November 12th from 11am EST to 12pm EST Sunday, November 13th from 12pm EST to 1pm EST
In order to register for an upcoming session, we ask you to send us an email with the following information:
- The package you are interested in
- The available time slots that are convenient for you (please select a couple if possible, as we want to avoid conflicts)
- A copy of your resume (in pdf format) that you submitted along with your Wharton application
- Your Skype ID (We may accommodate Google Hangouts as well for certain groups)
- The time and location of your Wharton TBD
- A signed copy of our Terms and Conditions
Once you’ve sent us your email, and in order to secure your slot, please complete your registration by submitting your payment on Paypal:
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional questions.
“Looking for ways to prepare for a group interview, I stumbled across one of Kyle’s blog posts, which changed my perspective towards my TBD preparation and lead me to participate in one of the mock group interviews organized by MBA Admissions Advisors. The mock TBD was conducted in a professional manner, and the organizers ensured that participants would not be interviewing together for their actual Wharton interview. Before the mock TBD, I had no idea of what to expect, but the session boosted my confidence, making it a key component in my preparation for my actual interview at Wharton. The personal feedback I received from Vincent after the mock TBD was extremely thorough and to the point. It reflected how closely the organizers monitored each participant in the mock TBD. Vincent suggested multiple ways to improve my performance during a 1 on 1 debrief session, which I found extremely valuable. If you are preparing for a Wharton TBD, I would definitely recommend participating in one of the practice sessions offered by Vincent & Kyle. As a future member of Wharton’s class of 2016, I’m glad I did.” H., Wharton MBA Class of 2016
“Just to let you know that I was accepted in Wharton!! Thank you very much for assisting me in the prep season!” A. T.
“I had a great experience for Mock TBD hosted by Kyle and Vincent. I was able to get a preview of the dynamics of team discussion at TBD and understand what to expect during the real interview. Kyle also helped me tremendously in terms of how to structure my opening speech and how to interject and guide the discussion. The whole preparation helped boost my confidence and it’s very critical especially for me who is not a native speaker.” “ Anonymous
“I got the offer from Wharton (and with fellowship)!! … Thanks for your great help as well as deep care (this is very important) throughout the process. The time spent with you guys turned out to be indeed helpful.” C.