MBA Admissions Advisors was founded in 2013 and works with clients from all over the World.
Kyle applied to business school only one year after graduating college, making him among the youngest applicants admitted to Harvard Business School. However, during his time in college he also worked for nearly two years as a paid finance staffer for President Obama’s 2008 campaign, and he went on to work in the White House on the National Economic Council and in the Office of Management and Budget before matriculating to business school.
Leveraging his background as a journalism minor to write compelling essays, he worked for months to shape his personal brand. Coupled with a 770 on the GMAT and a strong undergraduate GPA, his narrative propelled him to admission at HBS, his first-choice school and the only program to which he applied.
After graduating HBS, he joined the Chicago-based startup Networked Insights, and was later recruited by Shiftgig, another Chicago-area startup.
Your MBA Admissions Consultants
Through our personal experiences, we have been able to build a second-to-none understanding of the MBA admissions process in the U.S. and Europe, including expertise in the following topic areas:
- Mapping out an application strategy
- Honing GMAT preparation
- Building a personal brand
- Creating a professional resume
- Writing outstanding essays
- Finding recommenders who will write impactful letters
- Preparing for admissions interviews
- Navigating the waitlist process
- Dealing with the post-admission process (applying for scholarships, ensuring a smooth background check process with firms such as Re Vera or Kroll)
Make sure that you try our unique “MBA Matching Algorithm”. It should give you a rough idea of your chances of admission at some of the top business schools.
If you still have questions, get in touch with us. We offer a free consultation to every interested applicant.